Sunday, December 7, 2008

Patchouli Rose Home Decor and Fashion has arrived!


Good morning.....today I would like to share some exciting news with you. I have just launched a new website....Patchouli Rose....home decor and fashion. I have always loved this decorating style and after buying Robin Brown's new book, A Bit of Velvet & a Dash of Lace, about her business, Magnolia Pearl, I was on a mission to start my own bohemian style home decor and fashion site featuring repurposed and recycled items. So, welcome to Patchouli Rose! I will be adding more items regularly, and after the first of the year I will be adding my own line of handcrafted boho items. I hope you'll take a minute to look around Patchouli Rose, then come back here to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy Holidays!
Debbie

5 comments:

Lilli Blue said...

Now that rocks! I love velvet!!!!!You are going to be a hit with this new idea. the design of the site is very rich and warm . Nice Deb, you go girl! Lilli

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Wow! Congrats on the new website! So unique! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Pink Wishes,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

It sounds great.! I will certainly check out the new website to get modern style home decor.

Patricia said...

Velvet and lace, can't miss with that combination! Good luck with Patchouli Rose.
Have a wonderful Christmas holiday break, stay safe and happy
Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Burt said...

Hi, my name is Lisa and I just started my Ning group if any crafters, gardeners, home decorators wanna join? I've added a section to talk about your niche/blog/site and you can also add a your site link. Love your blog and would love to have you be part of our just started group.

Come on down...http://countrycrafts.ning.com/